This page has been archived
Information on this page was removed from the public website by INIS on 30 January 2017.
Replacement information can now be found at:
This page will be permanently deleted by 30 April 2017.
Más mian le hiarratasóir iarratas a dhéanamh i nGaeilge ar víosa, is ceart dó dul i dteagmháil le firstname.lastname@example.org (i nGaeilge nó i mBéarla), go díreach, agus déanfaimid socruithe chun é a threorú tríd an bhfoirm iarratais i nGaeilge.
The following link will direct you to our online visa application facility. It is a secure site from which you can complete an online application.
A comprehensive guide to completing your online application is available in 8 languages at the end of this page. Before you complete your online visa application you should read all of the information on visas contained on this website.
On our Apply for a Visa pages you will find information on the different types of visas that you can apply for and on the application process including a guide to the supporting documentation required to be submitted with your application.
While we endeavour to provide you with a comprehensive guide to the supporting documentation that you will require, a Visa Officer may request additional documents where necessary.
If you are applying to our Visa Offices in Abuja, Abu Dhabi, Beijing, London, Moscow or New Delhi you are advised to also check their websites for details of any further documentation which may be required by those offices.
- China: www.irishembassy.cn
- India: www.irelandinindia.com
- Nigeria: www.embassyofireland.org.ng
- Russia: www.embassyofireland.ru
- Turkey: www.embassyofireland.org.tr
- United Arab Emirates: www.embassyofireland.ae
- United Kingdom: www.embassyofireland.co.uk
If you submit any false or misleading information, or false supporting documentation as part of your application, it may result in the refusal of your application without the right of appeal. It may also result in you being prevented from making further Irish visa applications for a period of 5 years.
When you have completed your Online Application and clicked on the Submit button, you will need to print a Summary Sheet, sign and date it.
The Summary Sheet will give you information on how you can submit your supporting documentation. You will need to submit the signed and dated Summary Sheet, along with your supporting documentation.
If you experience technical difficulties when accessing the Online Application Facility, you can contact us at email@example.com Please give details of your problem. If you have fully or partially completed your online application please also give the name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number you have entered, and the Visa Application/ Transaction Number which has been assigned to your application.
- English: Information to Assist you in Completing your Online Visa Application (Size 195KB)
- Arabic: Information to Assist you in Completing your Online Visa Application (Size 573KB)
- Chinese: Information to Assist you in Completing your Online Visa Application (Size 303KB)
- French: Information to Assist you in Completing your Online Visa Application (Size 182KB)
- Hindi: Information to Assist you in Completing your Online Visa Application (Size 355KB)
- Russian: Information to Assist you in Completing your Online Visa Application (Size 325KB)
- Turkish: Information to Assist you in Completing your Online Visa Application (Size 300KB)
- Urdu: Information to Assist you in Completing your Online Visa Application (Size 654KB)