2002 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- 03/11/2006 Expenditure Review Report of Asylum and Immigration Process
In 2000 the Government approved the allocation of 370 additional staff to the asylum and immigration areas of the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform to meet a massive increase in demand for services in these areas.
- 04/10/2006 New Immigrant Integration Fund
Following the announcement earlier this year by the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Mr. Michael McDowell, T.D., of a new Immigrant Integration Fund, applications forms and guidelines are now available for the scheme.
- 19/05/2006 European Communities (Free Movement of Persons) Regulations 2006 Information Note
- 27/03/2006 Irish Nationality and Citizenship Act Commencement Order 2004
- 20/01/2006 Notice re the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service Re-Entry Visa Office
The re-entry Visa Office at 13/14 Burgh Quay has transferred from the Department of Foreign Affairs to the Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service (INIS), Department of Justice, Equality & Law Reform.