YOU MUST USE THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE FORM TO MAKE AN APPLICATION. THESE ARE AVAILABLE BELOW.
POSTAL ADDRESS FOR APPLICATIONS ON BEHALF OF MINORS:
Citizenship Applications (Minor)
PO Box 12079
POSTAL ADDRESS FOR ADULT APPLICATIONS:
Citizenship Applications (Adult)
PO Box 73
There are four different naturalisation application forms:
- Form 8 (Size 330KB) should be completed by all applicants aged 18 or over.
- should be completed by a naturalised parent on behalf of their minor child.
- should be completed by the parent/guardian on behalf of their minor child who has an Irish Association. This is an eForm, which must be completed electronically.
- Form 11 (Size 1457KB) should be completed by a parent/guardian on behalf of a minor born in the state for naturalisation as an Irish Citizen. You must have 5 years reckonable residence since the birth of your child i.e. your child should be at least 5 years of age when you make this application. This is an eForm, which must be completed electronically.
Other Citizenship Forms
- Declaration under section 28A of the Act of 1956, by a parent, with periods of residence in Northern Ireland, of a person not of full age in respect of whom a certificate of nationality is being sought under section 28 of that Act.
- Form 1 (Size 44KB) Declaration of citizenship by a person of full age, born in the Island of Ireland, its islands or seas, who has lodged a declaration of alienage under Section 21 of the 1956 Act.
- Form 5 (Size 90KB) Annual registration and declaration of intention to retain Irish citizenship by a naturalised Irish citizen residing outside Ireland.
- Form 13 (Size 46KB) Declaration of alienage by a person of full age.