Immigration permission

You must have immigration permission to stay in Ireland for longer than 90 days if you are a non-EU/EEA and non-Swiss citizen. Check if you need a visa before you travel.


2. What citizenship is your spouse, partner or family member in Ireland?

1. What do you want to do in Ireland?

  • Live with your spouse, partner, child or family member





If you have questions, contact us.

Updated: 9 December 2016

Tell us about any issues on this page