First time registration

You must register with immigration if you are a non-EU/EEA & non-Swiss national and you want to stay in Ireland for longer than 90 days. Read more about who needs to register.


4. Have you already received a letter from INIS with registration instructions?

3. What type of research contract or permission do you have?

  • Atypical working permission

2. What type of work will you do?

  • Work as a researcher

1. What will you do in Ireland or why are you here?

  • Work



If you have questions, contact us.

Updated: 5 September 2016

Tell us about any issues on this page