Corporate Affairs Directorate
The Corporate Affairs Directorate’s role underpins all of the Department’s Strategic Objectives. The Directorate ensures crucial supports are in place for the Department to achieve its strategic goals. It has particular responsibility for resource management and driving the implementation of a programme of fundamental and sustained organisational change.
The Directorate has responsibility for governance and oversight of a number of the Department's agencies such as the Legal Aid Board, Property Registration Authority etc.
The Directorate is responsible for:
- Corporate Secretariat Office (incorporating Ministers' Offices, Secretary General’s Office, Press Office and Communications)
- Corporate Services
- Financial Management Unit
- Financial Shared Services
- Human Resources
- Information Access Unit, which encompasses FOI and Archives
- Internal Audit
- IT Division
- Policy Planning Research
- Chief Information Officer
- Strategic Planning