Forms relating to the issues under the remit of the Department are sorted by theme. Please choose a theme from those listed below.
You may need Adobe Reader to view some of these forms. To download a free reader, visit the Adobe website at www.adobe.com.
Forms relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) are available on its website at www.inis.gov.ie.
In this section, find out about:
- Crime & Law Enforcement
- Criminal Legal Aid
- Garda & Policing
- Prisons & Probation
- Safety & Security
- Freedom of Information
- Other Regulatory Functions
- 27/03/2015 Application to Import Commercial Explosives
- 27/03/2015 Application Form to Import Marine Pyrotechnics, Pyrotechnic Articles and Deemed Substances
- 25/03/2015 Retail Application form for the Importation of Category 1 Fireworks
- 25/03/2015 Application for a Licence to Import Display Pyrotechnic
- 25/03/2015 Application to Manufacture an Ammonium Nitrate Mixture
- 09/01/2014 L.A. 1 Claim for fees by Solicitors Only, and Solicitors Travelling and Subsistence Expenses
Claim for fees (solicitors only, District Court or an Appeal to the Circuit Court) and Solicitors Travelling and Subsistence Expenses - Form L.A. 1
- 18/02/2013 Application to Import Deemed Explosives other than Fireworks
An application form for a licence to import explosives not subject to S.I. 115 of 1995
- 29/01/2013 C.L.A. 11(B) Video Conference/Prison Claim
C.L.A. 11(B) Video Conference/Prison Claim A form to apply for payment of fees for Video Conference/Prison claim.
- 27/07/2012 Application form for organisations and persons seeking to be prescribed in accordance with section 5 of the Criminal Justice (Withholding of Information on Offences Against Children or Vulnerable Persons)
Application form for organisations and persons seeking to be prescribed in accordance with section 5 of the Criminal Justice (Withholding of Information on Offences Against Children or Vulnerable Persons)
- 26/08/2010 L.A. 1(B) Claim for Fees - (Barrister only, District Court or an Appeal to the Circuit Court)
Claim for fees (barrister only, District Court or an appeal to the Circuit Court) in circumstances where counsel has been assigned by the Court under the Non-Statutory District Court (Counsel) Scheme.