Publications relating to the issues under the remit of the Department are sorted by theme. Please choose a theme from those listed below.
You may need Adobe Reader to view some of these publications. To download a free reader, visit the Adobe website at www.adobe.com.
Publications relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) may be located on its website www.inis.gov.ie.
In this section, find out about:
- Annual Reports
- Strategy Statements
- Crime & Law Enforcement
- Garda & Policing
- Prisons & Probation
- Northern Ireland
- Legislation, Law Reform & EU
- Safety & Security
- Youth Justice, Children & Family
- Courts Policy/Legal Services
- Other Regulatory Functions
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
- 31/03/2015 Report of Mr. Dominic McGinn Redacted
- 25/03/2015 General Scheme of the International Protection Bill and Regulatory Impact Analysis
The principal purpose of the International Protection Bill is the introduction of a single procedure for the examination of applications for international protection (or asylum) in Ireland, incorporating eligibility for refugee status and eligibility for subsidiary protection status. This is also to include, in the examination and determination at first instance, the assessment of any other grounds being presented by the applicant for permission to remain in the State.
- 09/03/2015 General Scheme of the Marriage Bill 2015
- 05/03/2015 Expressions of Interest in nomination as a Judge of the European Court of Justice
- 27/01/2015 Findings of Garda Professional Standards Unit Report on the Procedures, Policy and Decision Making Processes in Relation to Cancellations on the Fixed Charge Processing System
On 29th August 2014, the Garda Commissioner requested a report on the operation of the Fixed Charge Processing System (FCPS) since the issue of FCPS Policy and Procedures Manual (Fourth Edition) 2014 on 16th June 2014. On 8th September 2014, Assistant Commissioner Traffic requested the Garda Professional Standards Unit (GPSU) to conduct an examination of FCPS cancellations between 1st September 2013 and 31st August 2014 to include the revised policy.
- 22/01/2015 Tailte Éireann Bill General Scheme
Tailte Éireann Bill General Scheme