Publications relating to the issues under the remit of the Department are sorted by theme. Please choose a theme from those listed below.
You may need Adobe Reader to view some of these publications. To download a free reader, visit the Adobe website at www.adobe.com.
Publications relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) may be located on its website www.inis.gov.ie.
In this section, find out about:
- Annual Reports
- Strategy Statements
- Crime & Law Enforcement
- Garda & Policing
- Prisons & Probation
- Northern Ireland
- Legislation, Law Reform & EU
- Safety & Security
- Youth Justice, Children & Family
- Courts Policy/Legal Services
- Other Regulatory Functions
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
- 20/04/2015 Transfer of Sentenced Persons Annual Report 2014
Transfer of Sentenced Persons Annual Report 2014
- 17/04/2015 Strategy Statement 2015 - 2017
- 17/04/2015 Report of the Death in Custody of Prisoner C in 2014
- 16/04/2015 Children and Family Relationships Act 2015
- 15/04/2015 General Scheme of Criminal Justice (Burglary of Dwellings) Bill
- 14/04/2015 Betting (Amendment) Act 2015
- 08/04/2015 Non Personal FOI Requests - Feb 2015
- 02/04/2015 General Scheme of Prisons Bill
- 31/03/2015 Report of Mr. Dominic McGinn Redacted
- 25/03/2015 General Scheme of the International Protection Bill and Regulatory Impact Analysis
The principal purpose of the International Protection Bill is the introduction of a single procedure for the examination of applications for international protection (or asylum) in Ireland, incorporating eligibility for refugee status and eligibility for subsidiary protection status. This is also to include, in the examination and determination at first instance, the assessment of any other grounds being presented by the applicant for permission to remain in the State.