Publications relating to the issues under the remit of the Department are sorted by theme. Please choose a theme from those listed below.
You may need Adobe Reader to view some of these publications. To download a free reader, visit the Adobe website at www.adobe.com.
Publications relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) may be located on its website www.inis.gov.ie.
In this section, find out about:
- Annual Reports
- Strategy Statements
- Crime & Law Enforcement
- Garda & Policing
- Prisons & Probation
- Northern Ireland
- Legislation, Law Reform & EU
- Safety & Security
- Youth Justice, Children & Family
- Courts Policy/Legal Services
- Other Regulatory Functions
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
- 21/10/2014 Report on the death of Prisoner F - 2013
- 09/10/2014 Office of the Inspector of Prisons Annual Report 2013/2014
- 08/10/2014 Criminal Assets Bureau Annual Report 2013
In accordance with the provisions of Section 21 of the Criminal Assets Bureau Act 1996, I am pleased to present to you, the 2013 Annual Report of the Criminal Assets Bureau.
- 06/10/2014 Inspector of Prisons Death in Custody Reports 2013 & 2014
Publication of Inspector of Prisons Death In Custody Reports 2013 & 2014
- 25/09/2014 General Scheme of the Children and Family Relationships Bill 2014
- 17/09/2014 Strategic Review of Penal Policy
- 15/09/2014 Department of Justice and Equality - Annual Report 2013
- 12/09/2014 Child Abduction Annual Report 2013
- 12/09/2014 Report of investigations into the deaths of prisoners in custody
- 12/09/2014 Overview of Mountjoy Prison Campus with particular emphasis on the Separation Unit by the Inspector of Prisons Judge Michael Reilly