- 11/07/2014 Garda Professional Standards Unit Annual Report for 2013
Minister Fitzgerald has published the 2013 annual report of the Professional Standards Unit of the Garda Síochána (GPSU). The function of the GPSU is to examine and review, as directed by the Commissioner, the operational, administrative and management performance of the Garda Síochána at all levels, and to propose measures to improve that performance and promote the highest standard of practice.
- 13/06/2014 RIA Annual Report 2013
- 10/04/2014 Annual Report of the Central Authority on the European arrest warrants
- 05/03/2014 Limerick Prison Visiting Committee Annual Report 2013
- 23/12/2013 Annual Report - Garda Diversion Programme 2012
- 23/10/2013 Parole Board Annual Report 2012
The Parole Board was established by the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform to review the cases of prisoners with longer term sentences and to provide advice in relation to the administration of those sentences. The Board commenced its operations in 2001. This is the eleventh Annual Report of the Parole Board and it relates to the Board’s activities in 2012.
- 02/08/2013 RIA Annual Report 2012
- 31/07/2013 Department of Justice and Equality - Annual Report 2012
The annual report sets out progress achieved by the Department on the goals and objectives set in the Department's Strategy Statement 2011-2014 as well as other important developments during the year.
- 28/03/2013 Annual Report for 2012 on the operation of the European Arrest Warrant Act 2003
The Act gives effect to the Council Framework Decision of 13 June 2002 on the European Arrest Warrant and the surrender procedures between Member States. The purpose of the Framework Decision is to simplify extradition procedures between Member States of the European Union.
- 01/08/2012 Department of Justice and Equality - Annual Report 2011
Department of Justice and Equality, maintaining and enhancing community security and promoting a fair society through a range of policies and high quality services.