- 16/09/2003 Ireland's Combined Fourth and Fifth Reports under the UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women
In accordance with Article 18 of the UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW), Ireland is required to submit a report to the CEDAW Committee every four years, on the legislative, judicial, administrative or other measures which Ireland has adopted to give effect to the convention and progress made in fulfilment of obligations under the convention.
- 10/07/2003 Diverse Voices: A Summary of the Outcomes of the Consultative Process and a Proposed Framework for the National Action Plan Against Racism
A summary of the outcomes of the consultative process undertaken by the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform between May 2002 and February 2003, and overseen by a broad-based steering group representing government and non-government organisations.
- 14/03/2003 Developing Sectoral Strategies to Address Gender Pay Gaps
A report on a comparative analysis of the gender pay gap at sectoral level based on research carried out in Finland, Ireland, Northern Ireland and Sweden
- 14/03/2003 Review of Equality Initiatives in the Justice and Equality Sector
A review of progress in developing equality initiatives across all nine grounds on which discrimination is prohibited under the Employment Equality Act 1998 and Equal Status Act 2000
- 01/02/2003 Study of the Gender Pay Gap at Sectoral Level in Ireland
A study of the gender pay gap within specific sectors of the economy: IT, Electrical and Electronic; Retail; Food; and Local Government
- 07/11/2002 Value for Money and Management Audit of the Citizen Traveller Campaign and Report on Financial Position
A draft outline report on the findings of a value-for-money audit of the Citizen Traveller Campaign and review of its decision-making and management processes
- 27/09/2002 Fathers and Mothers: Dilemmas of the Work–Life Balance
Report of a study examining people’s experience of and response to family-friendly policies in four EU countries, with a view toward facilitating the reconciliation of work and family life
- 16/09/2002 Aspirations of Women collected in the course of the Consultation Process on the National Plan for Women 2002
A report recording the aspirations made in written submissions by women and women’s organisations to the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform during the consultation process leading to the Report to the United Nations on the National Plan for Women 2002 on the implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action
- 16/09/2002 Ireland – Report to the United Nations on the National Plan for Women 2002 on the Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action
Ireland’s programme to advance the situation of women across the twelve critical areas of concern of the Beijing Platform for Action was presented to the UN in 2002 in the form of the National Plan for Women.
- 29/04/2002 Report of the Working Group on the Review of the Parental Leave Act 1998
A report assessing and reviewing the provisions of the Parental Leave Act 1998 in light of its operation