Other Regulatory Functions
2000 | 2003 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- 25/09/2008 S.I. No. 381 of 2008 - Video Recordings Act 1989 (Fees) (Amendment) Regulations 2008
These Regulations prescribe the fees to be charged in relation to applications for supply certificates under Section 3 in the case of video works that are likely to appeal only to a limited or specialist audience, or are likely to be distributed for charitable purposes.
- 15/08/2008 Regulatory Impact Assessment
Mental Capacity Bill 2008 Screening Regulatory Regulatory Impact Assessment
- 10/07/2008 Regulating Gaming In Ireland
Report of the Casino Committee on regulating gaming in Ireland
- 29/02/2008 S.I. No. 52 of 2008 - Registration of Deeds Rules, 2008
These Rules, which come into effect on the 1st day of May 2008, provide general rules for the Registry of Deeds in accordance with Section 48 of the Registration of Deeds and Title Act 2006.
- 27/02/2008 S.I. No. 51 of 2008 - Registry of Deeds (Fees) Order 2008
This Order, which comes into operation on the 1st day of May, 2008, provides for a revised scale of fees to be charged in the Registry of Deeds. This Order replaces the Registry of Deeds (Fees) Order, 1999.