Other Regulatory Functions
2000 | 2003 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- 31/12/2011 S.I. No. 178 of 2011 Appointment of Special Advisers (Minister for Justice and Equality) Order 2011
Department of Justice and Equality, maintaining and enhancing community security and promoting a fair society through a range of policies and high quality services.
- 12/08/2011 Nomination of an Irish member to the Council of Europe (CoE) European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
The Minister for Justice and Equality is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced persons for consideration for appointment as the Irish member on the Council of Europe’s European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI).
- 04/07/2011 Ireland's National Report under the United Nations UPR (Universal Periodic Review) process
The Government established an interdepartmental working group, supported by the Department of Justice and Equality, to prepare this, Ireland’s first report under the UPR process. A dedicated website, www.upr.ie, was launched to provide access to information about the UPR process and to facilitate the making of submissions.
- 04/05/2011 Submissions made by Organisations and Individuals to the Department’s Review of Gambling
A list of submissions made by organisations / individuals to the Department’s Review of Gambling - with the exception of those submissions or parts thereof which were given in confidence, or are of a commercially sensitive nature.
- 31/03/2011 Ministerial Brief prepared by Departmental officials for Alan Shatter, T.D., Minister for Justice and Law Reform
This is a copy of the Ministerial Brief prepared by Departmental officials for Alan Shatter, T.D., Minister for Justice and Law Reform. There are redactions in the documents in line with the relevant exemptions under the Freedom of Information Act 1997 as amended. The reasons for these redactions are set out in the attached document entitled 'Reasons for Deletions'. The Brief reflects the status and content of legislative proposals at the time of dissolution of the last Dáil and that the legislative programme going forward is a matter for the new Government.