Prisons & Probation
1997 | 1999 | 2001 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- 03/12/2013 Interim report on the Dóchas Centre
Please lick on link below to view the interim report on the Dóchas Centre by the Inspector of Prisons, Judge Michael Reilly.
- 12/09/2013 Loughan House, Mountjoy, Portaoise, St Patricks, Training Unit and Wheatfield Visiting Committees reports 2012
- 03/07/2013 Inspector of Prisons Annual Report 2012 final
Office of the Inspector of Prisons Annual Report 2012, presented to the Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence pursuant to Part 5 of the Prisons Act 2007
- 03/07/2013 An Assessment of the Irish Prison System
An Assessment of the Irish Prison System by the Inspector of Prisons Judge Michael Reilly May 2013 Presented to the Minister for Justice and Equality pursuant to Part 5 of the Prisons Act 2007
- 20/06/2013 Mental Health (Criminal Law) Review Board Annual Report 2012
The 2012 Annual Report of the Mental Health (Criminal Law) Review Board which was established on 27th September 2006, under the Criminal Law (Insanity) Act 2006 (the Act). A total of 164 review of detention hearings took place in 2012.
- 07/06/2013 Shelton Abbey Visiting Committee Annual Report 2012
The Visiting Committee played an active role in the life of the Centre and met on 12 occasions during the course of the year under the Chairmanship of Mr. Thomas Gregan.
- 07/06/2013 Midlands Visiting Committee Annual Report 2012
The Midlands Prison Visiting Committee have a function of ensuring that all prisoners in the care of the Irish Prison Service at the Midlands Prison are treated fairly and humanely and also with dignity and respect.
- 07/06/2013 Arbour Hill Visiting Committee Annual Report 2012
The Committee members appointed met every month with at least two members of the Committee making unannounced visits to the prison per month in addition to the scheduled monthly meeting.
- 07/06/2013 Limerick Visiting Committee Annual Report 2012
We the members of Limerick Prison Visiting Committee are pleased to present our Annual Report 2012. The committee held monthly and interim meetings during the year and is currently comprised of six members.
- 07/06/2013 Cork Visiting Committee Annual Report 2012
The Cork Prison Visiting Committee met on a monthly basis during the year. Committee members met prisoners at their request and there were two committee members available to meet prisoners between meetings every month.