Prisons & Probation
1997 | 1999 | 2001 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- 31/12/2009 Mental Health (Criminal Law) Review Board Annual Report 2008
Mental Health (Criminal Law) Review Board Annual Report 2008
- 17/12/2009 National Commission on Restorative Justice Final Report
Over the past two years the Commission has examined existing restorative justice practices in Ireland and abroad and considered their effectiveness as a response in the criminal justice system to offending behaviour.
- 23/10/2009 Prison Visiting Committee Annual Reports 2008
The 2008 annual reports of the Prison Visiting Committees for Arbour Hill, Castlerea, Cloverhill, Cork, Dochas, Limerick, Loughan House, Midlands, Mountjoy, Portlaoise, Shelton Abbey, St. Patrick's Institution, the Training Unit and Wheatfield.
- 13/10/2009 Value for Money and Policy Review of the Community Service Scheme, October 2009
Value for Money and Policy Review of the Community Service Scheme, October 2009
- 03/09/2009 Parole Board Annual Report 2008
This is the seventh Annual Report of the Parole Board and it relates to the Board’s activities in 2008. During the year, the Board continued to make recommendations to the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform in relation to the administration of individual sentences, including recommendations for temporary release.
- 14/08/2009 Report on an Inspection of Castlerea Prison
Report on an Inspection of Castlerea Prison
- 14/08/2009 Annual Report 2008 - Inspector of Prisons
Annual Report 2008 - Inspector of Prisons
- 24/04/2009 Transfer of Sentenced Persons Annual Report 2008
Report by the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Mr Dermot Ahern, T.D., to the Houses of the Oireachtas on the Operation of the Transfer of Sentenced Persons Acts, 1995 and 1997 for the period 1 January, 2008 – 31 December, 2008
- 27/01/2009 The Management of Sex Offenders - A Discussion Document (January 2009)
This is a Discussion Document which reviews the existing situation regarding the management of sex offenders, puts forward proposals for future developments and invites contributions and observations. It addresses relevant commitments in the Programme for Government.