To view speeches made by our Ministers, please choose a theme from those listed below.
Speeches relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) may be located on its website at www.inis.gov.ie.
In this section, find out about:
- Crime & Law Enforcement
- Garda & Policing
- Prisons & Probation
- Legislation, Law Reform & EU
- Youth Justice, Children & Family
- Courts Policy/Legal Services
- Other Regulatory Functions
- Annual reports
2004 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
- 30/09/2014 Speech by Minister of State Aodhán Ó Ríordáin T.D. – Private Members Business, Counter Motion on Direct Provision
- 25/09/2014 Speech by the Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD at the Families and Work: A Chance for Change Conference
- 22/09/2014 Speech by Frances Fitzgerald TD, Minister for Justice and Equality, 22nd September 2014, Citizenship Ceremony, Convention Centre, Dublin
- 22/09/2014 Speech by Minister of State Aodhán Ó Riordáin - Citizenship Ceremony Convention Centre, Dublin
- 20/09/2014 Inaugural Irish Criminal Justice Conference 20th September 2014 - Remarks by the Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD
- 17/09/2014 Speech by the Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD at the publication of the Final Report of the Penal Policy Review Group
- 17/09/2014 Topical Issue Debate - Speech by Frances Fitzgerald T.D, Minister for Justice and Equality - The completion last week by GSOC of its investigation into an alleged leak of confidential information concerning the Public Interest Investigation into the alleged surveillance of its offices and its decision to not publish its Report into the matter - Alan Shatter T.D.
- 17/09/2014 Response by Minister of State to Seanad Private Member’s motion on Direct Provision, 17 September, 2014
- 10/09/2014 Speech by Minister for Justice and Equality, Ms. Frances Fitzgerald, T.D., at the launch of the 2013 Annual Report of the Parole Board, 10 September 2014
- 02/09/2014 Speech by Minister Fitzgerald at the Joint Launch of Regulatory Reform of the International Education Sector