Speeches made by our Ministers are listed chronologically below.
For ease of reference, they are also sorted by theme as follows:
Courts Policy/Legal Services
Crime & Law Enforcement
Garda & Policing
Immigration & Asylum
Legislation, Law Reform & EU
Other regulatory functions
Prisons & Probation
Youth Justice, Children & Family
- Launch of the Comprehensive Employment Strategy for People with Disabilities - Speech by Minister Aodhán Ó Ríordáin
- Launch of the Comprehensive Employment Strategy for People with Disabilities - Speech by Minister Frances Fitzgerald
- Motion re Relocation Opt-Ins - Speech by Minister for Justice & Equality, Frances Fitzgerald T.D.
- Motion re Relocation Opt-Ins - Speech by Minister Of State, Seán Sherlock T.D.
- Speech by Minister Fitzgerald: Criminal Justice (Burglary of Dwellings) Bill 2015 Second Stage
- Topical Issue Debate - What measures are being taken to combat the theft of scrap and precious metals
- Second Stage Speech - Garda Síochána (Policing Authority and Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2015
- Address by the Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald TD at the Launch of the Irish Association for the Social Integration of Offenders (IASIO) Biennial Report for 2013 and 2014
- Speech by Ms Frances Fitzgerald T.D., Minister for Justice and Equality in the Second Stage Debate on the Marriage Bill 2015
- Topical Issues Debate: The need to discuss Ireland's response to the refugee crisis