Press releases relating to issues under the remit of the Department are listed below. For ease of reference, they are also sorted by theme.
You can find press releases relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) on the Press Releases page of the INIS website.
Sa roinn seo, faigh amach faoi na nithe seo a leanas:
- Coireacht agus Forfheidhmiú an Dlí
- Gardaí agus Póilíniú
- Príosúin agus Promhadh
- Tuaisceart Éireann
- Reachtaíocht, Athchóiriú an Dlí agus AE
- Ceartas i leith an Aosa Óig, Leanaí agus An Teaghlach
- Beartas na gCúirteanna/Seirbhísí Dlí
- Comhsheirbhísí Airgeadais
2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- 15/05/2013 Minister Shatter publishes report on allegations of improper cancellation of Fixed Charge Notices
- 15/05/2013 Shatter Statement in relation to termination of fixed charge penalty points involving Deputy Luke ‘Ming’ Flanagan
- 10/05/2013 Immigration Service trials ‘self-service’ automated border control technology at Dublin Airport
- 09/05/2013 Statement by the Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence, Mr Alan Shatter, T.D., on an investigation by the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission
- 09/05/2013 Excerpts from Address by Alan Shatter TD, Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence, at Irish Presidency Conference, “A Europe of equal citizens: equality, fundamental rights and the rule of law”, 9 May 2013, Farmleigh, Dublin
- 08/05/2013 Minister Shatter publishes Joint Irish Prison Service & Probation Service Strategic Plan 2013-2015, and the Prison Service & Probation Service Annual Reports 2012
- 07/05/2013 Shatter announces provision for two additional Supreme Court judges
- 07/05/2013 Minister Shatter publishes Prison Visiting Committee Reports
- 02/05/2013 Government approves holding of Referendum on the establishment of a Court of Appeal
- 30/04/2013 More Women Executives and Entrepreneurs Required To Boost EU Economic Growth - EU conference hosted by Gender Equality Minister Kathleen Lynch T.D.