Publications relating to the issues under the remit of the Department are sorted by theme. Please choose a theme from those listed below.
You may need Adobe Reader to view some of these publications. To download a free reader, visit the Adobe website at www.adobe.com.
Publications relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) may be located on its website www.inis.gov.ie.
Sa roinn seo, faigh amach faoi na nithe seo a leanas:
- Tuarascálacha Bliantúla
- Ráiteas Straitéisí
- Coireacht agus Forfheidhmiú an Dlí
- Gardaí agus Póilíniú
- Príosúin agus Promhadh
- Tuaisceart Éireann
- Reachtaíocht, Athchóiriú an Dlí agus AE
- Sábháilteacht agus Slándáil
- Ceartas i leith an Aosa Óig, Leanaí agus An Teaghlach
- Beartas na gCúirteanna/Seirbhísí Dlí
- Feidhmeanna Rialála Eile
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
- 18/12/2002 Commission on Liquor Licensing Report on Admission and Service in Licensed Premises
A report examining the rights of licence holders to refuse admission and service in licensed premises; the report also makes recommendations on necessary legislative changes.
- 25/11/2002 Twenty-sixth Interim Report of the Committee on Court Practice and Procedure
The 26th interim report of the Committee on Court Practice and Procedure. The report addresses issues of court practice and procedure arising from the early release of Philip Sheedy from prison.
- 25/11/2002 Twenty-seventh Interim Report of the Committee on Court Practice and Procedure – The Courts of E-Government
A report that considers the general topic of e-courts. It makes recommendations in particular in relation to the development of a commercial court with links to commercial arbitration centres at home and abroad.
- 14/11/2002 Model Framework for Education, Training and Professional Development in the Early Childhood Care and Education Sector
A document setting out a guide to the training, education and professional development of those working in the early childhood care and education sector
- 07/11/2002 Value for Money and Management Audit of the Citizen Traveller Campaign and Report on Financial Position
A draft outline report on the findings of a value-for-money audit of the Citizen Traveller Campaign and review of its decision-making and management processes
- 27/09/2002 Study of Participants in Garda Special Projects
A study to develop a profile of the factors that increase the risk of children and young people developing offending behaviour
- 27/09/2002 Fathers and Mothers: Dilemmas of the Work Life Balance
Report of a study examining people’s experience of and response to family-friendly policies in four EU countries, with a view toward facilitating the reconciliation of work and family life
- 16/09/2002 Aspirations of Women collected in the course of the Consultation Process on the National Plan for Women 2002
A report recording the aspirations made in written submissions by women and women’s organisations to the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform during the consultation process leading to the Report to the United Nations on the National Plan for Women 2002 on the implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action
- 16/09/2002 Ireland – Report to the United Nations on the National Plan for Women 2002 on the Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action
Ireland’s programme to advance the situation of women across the twelve critical areas of concern of the Beijing Platform for Action was presented to the UN in 2002 in the form of the National Plan for Women.