Publications relating to the issues under the remit of the Department are sorted by theme. Please choose a theme from those listed below.
You may need Adobe Reader to view some of these publications. To download a free reader, visit the Adobe website at www.adobe.com.
Publications relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) may be located on its website www.inis.gov.ie.
Sa roinn seo, faigh amach faoi na nithe seo a leanas:
- Tuarascálacha Bliantúla
- Ráiteas Straitéisí
- Coireacht agus Forfheidhmiú an Dlí
- Gardaí agus Póilíniú
- Príosúin agus Promhadh
- Tuaisceart Éireann
- Reachtaíocht, Athchóiriú an Dlí agus AE
- Sábháilteacht agus Slándáil
- Ceartas i leith an Aosa Óig, Leanaí agus An Teaghlach
- Beartas na gCúirteanna/Seirbhísí Dlí
- Feidhmeanna Rialála Eile
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- 31/12/2009 An Bord Athbhreithnithe Meabhair-Shláinte (An Dlí Coiriúil) Tuarascáil Bhliantúil 2008
An Bord Athbhreithnithe Meabhair-Shláinte (An Dlí Coiriúil) Tuarascáil Bhliantúil 2008
- 30/12/2009 An Biúró um Shócmhainní Coiriúla - Tuarascáil Bhliantúil 2008
An Biúró um Shócmhainní Coiriúla - Tuarascáil Bhliantúil 2008
- 17/12/2009 National Commission on Restorative Justice Final Report
Over the past two years the Commission has examined existing restorative justice practices in Ireland and abroad and considered their effectiveness as a response in the criminal justice system to offending behaviour.
- 01/12/2009 S.I. No. 471 of 2009 - Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Act 2009 (Commencement) (Section 132) Order 2009
This Statutory Instrument brings into operation section 132 of the Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Act 2009 (review of rent in certain cases) with effect from February 2010.
- 05/11/2009 Responsible Retailing of Alcohol in Ireland Ltd, First Compliance Report
The First Compliance Report on the implementation of the Code of Practice on the Sale and Display of Alcohol Products in Mixed Trading Premises which was submitted to the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform on 30 September 2009 by Padraic White, Chairperson of the Responsible Retailing of Alcohol in Ireland Ltd.
- 04/11/2009 Twenty-Second Report of the Independent Monitoring Commission
A report on the continuing activities of paramilitary groups in Northern Ireland, presented under Articles 4 and 7 of the International Agreement establishing the Indepent Monitoring Commission; the report covers the six-month period from 1 March 2009 to 31 August 2009.
- 23/10/2009 Prison Visiting Committee Annual Reports 2008
The 2008 annual reports of the Prison Visiting Committees for Arbour Hill, Castlerea, Cloverhill, Cork, Dochas, Limerick, Loughan House, Midlands, Mountjoy, Portlaoise, Shelton Abbey, St. Patrick's Institution, the Training Unit and Wheatfield.
- 13/10/2009 Value for Money and Policy Review of the Community Service Scheme, October 2009
This report presents the results of a value for money and policy review of the Community Service Scheme within the Probation Service and was carried out during late 2007 and 2008. The work was carried out on behalf of the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform by Petrus Consulting. A steering group comprising senior staff of the Department along with representatives of the Probation Service and Judge David Riordan oversaw the production of the report in accordance with the terms of reference as set out in Appendix I.
- 07/10/2009 Data Protection Review Group Consultation Paper
The Data Protection Review Group has decided to publish this Consultation document to discuss a number of areas of the broad topic of data protection. The main regulatory options available are identified and interested parties are asked to provide comments thereon by 30/10/2009 to assist the Group reach a balanced conclusion on how Ireland should address the issue of the most appropriate legislative response to data breaches.