Coireacht agus Forfheidhmiú an Dlí
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2014 | 2015
- 11/11/2008 A Cross Border Organised Crime Assessment 2008
An assessment that looks at organised crime on both sides of the border in order to examine areas of commonality between the two jurisdictions.
- 03/11/2008 An Bhiúró um Shócmhainní Coiriúla - Tuarascáil Bhliantúil 2007
Is í seo an dóú tuarascáil bhliantúil déag maidir le gníomhaíochtaí an Bhiúró um Shócmhainní Coiriúla agus clúdaíonn sí an tréimhse 1 Eanáir 2007 go 31 Nollaig 2007 agus an dá dáta san áireamh.
- 17/10/2008 2009 Funding for Provision of Services to Victims of Crime - Public Notice
The Commission for the Support of Victims of Crime is inviting applications for funding for 2009 from registered charities, voluntary/community groups and other bodies who provide or who have proposals for the provision of victim services/assistance.
- 07/10/2008 Eighth Report of the Morris Tribunal
The eighth report of the Morris tribunal reports on allegations contained in documents received by Deputy Jim Higgins on the 25th of June 2000 and in information received by Deputy Brendan Howlin on the 25th of June 2000 that two senior members of An Garda Síochána may have acted with impropriety.
- 07/10/2008 Seventh Report of the Morris Tribunal
The seventh report of the Morris Tribunal. This report deals with two distinct matters: Allegations of harassment of the McBrearty Family of Raphoe, County Donegal and of relatives, associated and agents of that family by members of the Garda Síochána subsequent to the death of Mr. Barron including the issue and prosecution of summonses relating to offences alleged to have occurred between 28th October, 1996 and 28th September, 1998; The effectiveness of the Garda Síochána Complaints inquiry process vis-a-vis the complaints made by Frank McBrearty
- 24/09/2008 Acht an Gharda Síochána 2005 Comhchoistí Póilíneachta Treoirlínte
Tá se mar chuspóir ag na treoirlínte seo feidhmeanna, comhdhéanamh agus oibriú na gcomhchoistí póilíneachta de réir Acht an Gharda Síochána 2005 a leagan amach go mion.
- 21/08/2008 Stopping Domestic Violence: What Works?
A report by Cosc, the National Office for the Prevention of Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence, on the Office's May 2008 Conference.
- 19/06/2008 Commission for the Support of Victims of Crime - Framework Document
Recommendations for Future Structures and Services for Victims of Crime
- 07/05/2008 Sixth Report of the Morris Tribunal
The sixth report of the Morris Tribunal, focusing on the detention of ‘suspects’ following the death of the late Richard Barron on the 14th of October 1996 and related detention issues.