- 29/05/2014 Buaileann an tAire Dlí agus Cirt agus Comhionannais, Proinséas Nic Gearailt, T.D., agus Aire Stáit Thuaisceart Éireann, an Ró-Onórach Theresa Villiers, M.P., le chéile i mBaile Átha Cliath.
- 20/12/2012 Work Programmes
- 02/08/2011 North/South Cooperation on Criminal Justice Matters: Work Programme 2011-2012
An Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) on Cooperation on Criminal Justice Matters provides the framework for North/South cooperation in this area. It provides for meetings between the Justice Ministers North and South, who receive reports from a Working Group made up of officials from both jurisdictions. The Working Group is supported by a number of Project Advisory Groups which take forward work strands across a range of areas including youth justice, forensic science, public protection and support for victims. The 2011/2012 work programme has been prepared under the terms of the IGA and has been approved by Ministers.
- 04/07/2011 Twenty-Sixth and Final Report of the Independent Monitoring Commission : 2004-2011 - Changes, Impact and Lessons
This is the Twenty-Sixth and final Report of the Independent Monitoring Commission. On 4 November 2010 the British and Irish Governments announced that they would bring the IMC to an end after the Commission had presented a last report on their work, including lessons learnt.
- 04/07/2011 Final Report of the Independent International Commission on Decommissioning
This is the Final Report of the Independent International Commission on Decommissioning. The Commission's mandate began on 26 August 1997 in accordance with Reference D, which was brought into force on 24 September that year when the two Governments formally established the Commission. Legislation required that the mandate be renewed annually by both Governments to give the Commission immunity from prosecution to interact with proscribed organizations, and to give paramilitary groups amnesty to have their arms decommissioned without being used in evidence for prosecution. The mandate was extended annually over the following twelve years by both Governments, until their decision not to renew it in 2010. Thus it ended in Northern Ireland at midnight on Tuesday 9 February 2010 and in Ireland at midnight on Thursday 25 February 2010.
- 04/11/2010 Twenty-Fifth Report of the Independent Monitoring Commission
A report on the continuing activities of paramilitary groups in Northern Ireland, presented under Articles 4 and 7 of the International Agreement establishing the Indepent Monitoring Commission; the report focuses mainly on the six month period 1 March to 31 August 2010.
- 15/09/2010 Twenty-fourth report of the Independent Monitoring Commission
An Roinn Dlí agus Cirt, Comhionannais agus Athchóirithe Dlí, ag cothabháil na slándála pobail agus ag cur léi, agus ag cur sochaí chothrom chun cinn trí réimse beartas agus seirbhísí ardchaighdeáin.
- 09/07/2010 North/South Co-operation on Criminal Justice Matters: Work Programme 2010-2011
The Work Programme agreed by Minister for Justice and Law Reform, Mr Dermot Ahern TD, and Northern Ireland Minister for Justice David Ford MLA, under the aegis of the Intergovernmental Agreement on Co-operation on Criminal Justice Matters.
- 26/05/2010 Twenty-Third Report of the Independent Monitoring Commission
A report on the continuing activities of paramilitary groups in Northern Ireland, presented under Articles 4 and 7 of the International Agreement establishing the Indepent Monitoring Commission; the report focuses mainly on the six month period 1 September 2009 to 28 February 2010.
- 03/03/2010 Report of the Independent International Commission on Decommissioning
Report of the Independent International Commission on Decommissioning