2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2012
- 03/12/2003 National Disability Day 2003 Brochure
Brochures in PDF and Microsoft Word format for the 2003 National Disability Day
- 16/09/2003 Ireland's Combined Fourth and Fifth Reports under the UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women
In accordance with Article 18 of the UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW), Ireland is required to submit a report to the CEDAW Committee every four years, on the legislative, judicial, administrative or other measures which Ireland has adopted to give effect to the Convention and progress made in fulfilment of obligations under the Convention.
- 10/07/2003 Diverse Voices: A Summary of the Outcomes of the Consultative Process And A Proposed Framework for the National Action Plan Against Racism
A summary of the outcomes of the consultative process undertaken by the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform between May 2002 and February 2003, and overseen by a broad-based steering group representing government and non-government organisations.
- 14/03/2003 Review of Equality Initiatives in the Justice and Equality Sector
A review of progress in developing equality initiatives across all nine grounds on which discrimination is prohibited under the Employment Equality Act 1998 and Equal Status Act 2000
- 14/03/2003 Developing Sectoral Strategies to Address Gender Pay Gaps
A report on a comparative analysis of the gender pay gap at sectoral level based on research carried out in Finland, Ireland, Northern Ireland and Sweden
- 01/02/2003 Study of the Gender Pay Gap at Sectoral Level in Ireland
A study of the gender pay gap within specific sectors of the economy: IT, Electrical and Electronic; Retail; Food; and Local Government