Ceartas i leith an Aosa Óig, Leanaí agus An Teaghlach
- 21/01/2013 Monitoring Committee Annual Report 2011
The report reflects the activities of the Monitoring Committee and the Diversion Programme during 2011 and sets out recomended actions for 2012. The number of referrals to the Diversion Programme during 2011 was 27,384 and the number of individual children referred was 12,809. Of those referred 9,721 (76%) were admitted to the Programme.
- 14/07/2009 Designing effective local responses to youth crime
Garda Youth Diversion Projects (GYDPs) are one of the measures in place to help reduce youth crime. This report is the first part of an improvement programme for GYDPs, as envisaged by the National Youth Justice Strategy 2008-2010. The report was undertaken to provide an account of youth crime as it occurs in local areas and to analyse how GYDPs intend to impact upon youth offending. The report aims to help secure better outcomes for young people engaged with GYDPs and to make a corresponding impact on youth crime.
- 18/02/2009 Internet Safety Publications from the Office for Internet Safety
Internet Safety Publications from the Office for Internet Safety
- 13/05/2008 IYJS News
Newsletter of the Irish Youth Justice Service
- 10/04/2008 National Youth Justice Strategy 2008-2010
The National Youth Justice Strategy sets out the focus for agencies working in the youth justice system over the next three years (2008-2010)
- 05/10/2007 First Progress Report of the Expert Group on Children Detention Schools
A report on the progress on the transfer of responsibility for children detention schools to the Irish Youth Justice Service, with preliminary recommendations on the development of facilities
- 17/09/2007 Children Detention Schools Newsletter - August 2007
The August 2007 edition of the Children Detention Schools Newsletter.
- 25/07/2007 S.I. No. 524 of 2007 – Children Act 2001 (Commencement) (No. 3) Order 2007
An order bringing the Children Act 2001 into operation on 23 July, 2007, in so far as it is not already in operation
- 25/07/2007 S.I. No. 555 of 2007 – Justice, Equality and Law Reform (Delegation of Ministerial Functions) Order 2007
An order delegating the duties of the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform under the Children Act 2001 to Minister of State Brendan Smith
- 01/01/2007 Youth Justice Regulatory Impact Assessment
Youth Justice Screening Regulatory Impact Assessment