To view speeches made by our Ministers, please choose a theme from those listed below.
Speeches relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) may be located on its website at www.inis.gov.ie.
Sa roinn seo, faigh amach faoi na nithe seo a leanas:
- Coireacht agus Forfheidhmiú an Dlí
- Gardaí agus Póilíniú
- Príosúin agus Promhadh
- Reachtaíocht, Athchóiriú an Dlí agus AE
- Ceartas i leith an Aosa Óig, Leanaí agus An Teaghlach
- Beartas na gCúirteanna/Seirbhísí Dlí
- Feidhmeanna Rialála Eile
- Tuarascálacha Bliantúla
- Speech to be delivered by Alan Shatter TD, Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence, 20 May 2013, Citizenship Ceremony at the Convention Centre, Dublin
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2103
- 14/12/2009 Speech by Dermot Ahern T.D. Minister for Justice Equality and Law Reform at the launch of the Law Reform Commission Report on 'Defences in the Criminal Law' 14 December 2009
- 01/12/2009 Statement by Minister for Justice Dermot Ahern T.D. on the Report of the Commission of Investigation into the Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin
- 23/11/2009 Address by the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform Mr Dermot Ahern TD
- 20/11/2009 Address by Mr. Dermot Ahern T.D., Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform
- 18/11/2009 Law Reform Commission's Annual Conference 2009 'Reforming the Law on Personal Debt'
- 15/09/2009 Speech by the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform Mr Dermot Ahern TD on the occasion of the opening of the New 100 Space Accommodation Block at Castlerea Prison Co. Roscommon Tuesday 15 September 2009
- 03/07/2009 Dáil Éireann Criminal Justice (Amendment) Bill 2009 Second Stage Speech – 3 July 2009 Mr Dermot Ahern, T.D., Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform
- 21/05/2009 Property Services (Regulation) Bill 2009 Second Stage – Seanad Eireann – 21 May 2009 Speech by Mr Dermot Ahern, T.D. Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform
- 20/05/2009 Amending the Law on Blasphemous Libel Speech by the Mr. Dermot Ahern T.D., Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform at the Dail Committee on Justice, Equality Defence and Women's Rights Wednesday, 20th May, 2009