To view speeches made by our Ministers, please choose a theme from those listed below.
Speeches relating to the work of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) may be located on its website at www.inis.gov.ie.
Sa roinn seo, faigh amach faoi na nithe seo a leanas:
- Coireacht agus Forfheidhmiú an Dlí
- Gardaí agus Póilíniú
- Príosúin agus Promhadh
- Reachtaíocht, Athchóiriú an Dlí agus AE
- Ceartas i leith an Aosa Óig, Leanaí agus An Teaghlach
- Beartas na gCúirteanna/Seirbhísí Dlí
- Feidhmeanna Rialála Eile
- Tuarascálacha Bliantúla
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
- 16/12/2011 Speech by Mr. Alan Shatter T.D., Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence The Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011 - Dáil Éireann Second Stage - 16th December 2011
- 15/12/2011 Topical Issues Debate - The length of time it is taking to deliver Court Judgements
- 15/12/2011 The need to tackle growing waiting list for persons requiring free Civil Legal Services from law centres and to consider charging recipients of Criminal Legal Aid
- 09/12/2011 Jurisdiction of Courts and Enforcement of Judgments (Amendment) Bill 2011 Second Stage in Seanad Éireann Speech by Minister for Justice, Equality & Defence Mr Alan Shatter, T.D.
- 08/12/2011 Criminal Law (Defence and the Dwelling) Bill 2010 Alan Shatter TD - Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence - Second Stage Speech (Seanad)
- 07/12/2011 Appointment of members of the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission - Consideration by Joint Committee on Justice, Defence and Equality - Opening Remarks by Mr Alan Shatter TD Minister for Justice and Equality and Defence
- 07/12/2011 Speech by Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence, Mr. Alan Shatter, T.D, Justice Sector Estimates 2012
- 25/11/2011 North-South Public Protection Advisory Group Seminar Address by Mr. Alan Shatter, T.D., Minister for Justice, Equality & Defence
- 16/11/2011 Statement by the Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence, Mr. Alan Shatter T.D. - Dáil Éireann, Smithwick Tribunal of Inquiry – Amendment of terms of reference 16 November 2011